Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What if...?

Today has not been a very productive day. Okay, so I finally made my to-do list, but I was only halfway done before I got distracted.
Part of my distraction came from the fact that I am having some misgivings about my choice of graduate school, and I ended up spending a couple of hours digging up as much information as I could. As I mentioned previously, I did not get to visit my choice of graduate school before making my decision (I still plan to talk about this). Now I feel that I might have made a grievous mistake, especially considering the fact that I did visit some of the other schools that gave me offers. While my initial reasons for choosing this school, like a well-established research program in my area of interest and a strong faculty, still persist, I can’t help wondering whether I might have overlooked something and now it is too late to change things.
Maybe my fears are unfounded, but I guess only time will tell.

No comments: