Friday, July 25, 2008

Act One

So, this is my first *official post in the blogosphere and as you can tell, I am pretty excited about it. I have wanted to keep a blog for a long time but procrastination has always had the best of me. Anyway, I am glad that I am finally fulfilling one of my goals for this summer.

Talking of summer, I can’t believe it’s nearly over (well, at least for me). I start my graduate school studies in two weeks and while I am excited about the new changes in my life, I am also apprehensive, not knowing what to expect. I have never been one to shy away from new experiences, having spent the bigger part of my life away from home and family. This whole graduate school thing though sounds like a new ball game and I still don’t know what to make of it.

All in all, I am glad to be here and I hope to see you around.

No comments: